Venture with Impact is a work-abroad program that engages professionals on a 4-week-skills-based volunteering program while working remotely for their jobs, allowing them to develop professionally, rediscover purpose, and in the process, provide a positive social impact.
Venture with Impact Ambassadors work remotely to promote Venture with Impact’s mission and help future Venturers (customers) learn more about the Venture with Impact experience. All Venture with Impact team members are self-starters with the ability to work independently. Our Ambassadors work under very flexible schedules and operate on commission.
What you'll do:
• Outreach via email, phone and in-person to individuals, groups and organizations that may be interested in a Venture with Impact retreat.
• Work with with the sales and marketing team to capitalize on existing efforts and to ensure consistency of message across markets.
• Connect in-person with potential Venturers to provide program information, answer questions, and accelerate Admissions application process.
•Identify and develop new local customer acquisition channels most relevant to our brand and strategy.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, especially in person and face to face.
• Embrace a team orientation with an ability to fly solo when needed.
• Utilize the ability to think on your feet and keep people engaged in conversation.
• Plan, promote and execute informational events every month to promote our culture and targeting future Remotes (customers).
• Leverage local partnerships, vendors, and contacts to help successfully conduct brand events.
Required Skills & Experience
• 1 + years experience in related field (e.g., lead generation, sales, or marketing)
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable working remotely
• Fluent in English
• Passion for travel and the desire for a career with social impact.
• Strong ability in time management and prioritizing tasks to achieve objectives.