Venture with Impact is a work-abroad program that engages professionals on a 4-week-skills-based volunteering program while working remotely for their jobs, allowing them to develop professionally, rediscover purpose, and in the process, provide a positive social impact.
The purpose of this position is growth. We're looking for someone who's passionate about finding out-of-the-box solutions to source and convert prospects to customers who are ready to take a leap in their careers and use their skills to make a difference with our non-profit partners abroad. You'll be working on sourcing strategies such as blogger outreach, B2C email campaigns, pipeline optimization and more.
You’ll work on creative assets such as writing email copy that converts, designing and automating applicant pipelines and pitching Venture with Impact to prospective partners and participants.
You’ll need to be creative, determined, and resourceful to excel in this position, and you will be judged by your ability to get things done with limited direction, contribute to growth strategies, and show detailed documentation of your process in order to create guides for repeatable steps that other strategists and future growth hackers can follow to achieve similar results.
Required Skills & Experience
• Passion for social entrepreneurship and desire for a career with impact.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter.
• Relevant experience with email and phone marketing, including sourcing and outreach, for recruiting and/or sales.
• Experience with Hubspot or other CRM platform.
• Experience with data research, internet research, data entry
• Prior startup experience is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of paid social advertising, including Facebook and Instagram
• Experience and technical knowledge of SEO, including HTML markup best practices, Google Webmaster Tools, as well as content keyword and backlink building strategies.
• Experience in CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization), including, A/B Testing, Multivariate testing, Landing Page Optimization and Funnel Optimization.