Venture with Impact is a work-abroad program that engages professionals on a 4-week-skills-based volunteering program while working remotely for their jobs, allowing them to develop professionally, rediscover purpose, and in the process, provide a positive social impact.
The Venture with Impact marketing intern will work remotely to promote Venture with Impact’s mission and help future Venturers (customers) learn more about the Venture with Impact experience. All Venture with Impact team members are self-starters with the ability to work independently. Our interns work under flexible schedules.
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Cultivate new relationships with influencers and media professionals
• Develop content for blog Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and additional social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
• Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
• Research new marketing opportunities
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Self-starter with excellent organizational skills