Venture with Impact is a work-abroad program that engages professionals on a 4-week-skills-based volunteering program while working remotely for their jobs, allowing them to develop professionally, rediscover purpose, and in the process, provide a positive social impact.
The Venture with Impact marketing intern will work remotely to promote Venture with Impact’s mission and help future Venturers (customers) learn more about the Venture with Impact experience. All Venture with Impact team members are self-starters with the ability to work independently. Our interns work under flexible schedules.
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Develop content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and additional social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
• Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
Required Skills & Experience
• Passion for social entrepreneurship and desire for a career with impact.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter.