Dates: May 13 – 19, 2019
Venture With Impact and The Now With Nat invite you to bring balance into your life and find rejuvenation in Thailand’s spiritual capital of Chiang Mai. We believe that travel, cultural immersion, wellness, and giving back are the keys to living, which led us to create our program, Wander Within.
During the retreat, guests will have the chance to enjoy tranquil surroundings and communal living, while learning about nutrition, spirituality and mindfulness. We strongly believe in traveling for a purpose and are excited to provide the chance to work hand-in-hand with local non-profits.
The Wander Within Retreat will include:
- Daily yoga and meditation practices
- Activities to cultivate mindfulness and reflection
- Workshops health and wellness
- Excursions that include: Thai cooking lessons + outdoor adventures
- A visit to an ethical elephant sanctuary
- Volunteer day at a women’s shelter in Chiang Mai
- Tools to help you embark on a life you have always imagined!
About your teacher: Based in Bali, Natalie Thomas is a yoga teacher and wellness leader, certified through Yoga Alliance. She teaches a mix of vinyasa and hatha yoga – with a focus of improving one’s life through meditation and travel. She has been studying spiritual practices for seven years, and dedicates her free time to non-profits + raising money for grass-root causes.
About your hosts: Venture with Impact organizes global social impact retreats with the goal of exposing people to new cultures, people and ideas so that they can become more informed and empathetic world citizens, and in the process, provide a positive social impact.